Old 13-02-2006, 06:28 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default where to find 15-0-15 fertilizer

On 2006-02-10, Anne Lurie wrote:
Wes,

I have bought Centipede weed & feed at the garden center on Atlantic Avenue
north of Millbrook in Raleigh. I thought the brand was Staygreen, and that
it was owned by Scott's, but google did not turn up any connection. I don't
remember the exact "recipe" of the fertilizer, but I think one of the
numbers was zero. (I also recall the bag as being purple, if that helps.)

Ah, it just occurred to me the name is StaGreen, (no Y), and it is on Lowe's
website:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...pr oducts&N=0
2nd row, on the right.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

wrote in message
. ..
The recommended mix of fertilizer for centipede is 15-0-15. Has anyone
found someplace that stocks it. It does not have to be 15 but the N,
and K need to be the same and the P to be 0. In fact if the N is lower
than the K then I can substitute with ammonium nitrate to make up the
difference. So 10-0-15 or such would be ok.

is a garbage address.

Thanks Ann. It is on their website but when you order it they tell you
to contact your local store. Looks like they could at least tell me the
closest store that actually stocks it.

is a garbage address.