Old 14-02-2006, 02:22 AM posted to triangle.gardens

Default O/T Rules for burning in Wake County?

If you are in the county NO RULES BABY - ya gotta love the south!!

I am sure there are basic rules, about being in control of the flame, not
letting it burn more then 24 hours etc.

If you are in the cities then there are rules.

I live right next to the city and the new raleighites call the fire dept who
have now started to ask "is this in Lake anne?" then they explain the rules
to them.

Tomatolod
"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
news
Does anyone know where I can find out the regulations for burning yard
waste in Wake County (not in a city)???

I don't know *what* the neighbors are burning, but it smells smoky here
inside my house (which is another area of concern).

Thanks,

Anne Lurie