Old 16-02-2006, 04:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve

Default Where do you post your orchid pic

Are you sure it costs $25? I just now went there and made an account. It
didn't ask for any money.
A friend (Mauro from Brazil) was just showing some pictures tonight to
the Orchid Safari group. I thought his pictures of Den. chrysanthum were
pretty cool. Lets see how they work from he

http://static.flickr.com/27/98492005_4228ad8e64_o.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/39/98490843_5606e8086c_o.jpg

Steve

Eric Hunt wrote:

Jack,

In addition to my own website, I also use Flickr.

www.flickr.com

It's $25/yr and there are tons and tons of plant people posting photos.

You will have to sign up for a Yahoo! ID, so if you're one of the anti-yahoo
people, you have been warned.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Jack" wrote in message
ps.com...

For those of us without our own orchid site, or store is there a site
for posting pics of your orchids?

I have seen some sites listed in some of the posts, but still don't
know which site most people use.

any help appreciated.

Jack