Old 16-02-2006, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Elaine T

Default Welcome to rec.aquaria and alt.aquaria. Mid month FAQ pointerand links

Charles wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:52:41 GMT, Elaine T
wrote:

Charles wrote:

Charles waves and points out:

http://www.endlersr.us/index.php

Hey...this is fun. Is that your site, Charles? I had some Endler's
outside but they disappeared. I suspect the big dojo ate them. *blush*

Not my site, just one I joined. I've got many endlers, I'm trying to
get some variety in the mix.

Outside, when? The ones I had outside a couple years ago died when
the water temps got down to about 55F.

That might explain it. Temps here bottomed out around 55F this winter.
The mollies are doing fine so I figured the Endler's would as well.
There are a million snails in that tank so I never saw any dead fish -
just figured they'd been eaten.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__