Old 22-02-2006, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Jim Conklin

Default Eco-Complete Review? (cross Post fm rec.freswater.misc)

No, I havn't uses it used it yet, I'm just settitting up the tank. (Sorry
for the long delay, I've been sick.) Perhaps i should do a 50/50 blend with
'normal' gravel?

JC

acaprice" wrote in message
oups.com...
One thing I have noticed is the massive root growth I've had in
comparison to leaves in my old tank. A few more leaves and less roots
would
make me happy, but perhaps not my plant!

Are you already using the Eco-Complete Plant Substrate? How much did
you use for 90 gal and how does it look?