Old 10-03-2003, 04:09 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Challenge for the Group

First of all, no "wonder" I missed you guys while I was out of this ng. It
helps to have virtual people who are at least as insane as I am.

Second, the Mr. Rogers idea has merit. It reminds me of the time my husband
and his pals abducted the leprechaun, took pictures of it in a coffin, and
asked for ransom just before St. Patrick's Day. They got paid off in green
beer by a bar owner in Hollywood FL (since dearly departed) who ostensibly
belonged to the IRA. For the record, they also abducted a full sized stuffed
bull. Don't ask.

Third, while I won't destroy any kids who might be present with visages of
Mr. Rogers, why not the "neighborhood"?

Mick, you're the bomb.........

Diana