Old 10-03-2003, 03:09 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Challenge for the Group

Oh, yes! What a great idea! I could incorporate that easily. Thanks for
helping me get the creative stuff moving. So glad to be rid of the "Mad
Hatter"!

Diana

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 21:30:14 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Okay, all you creative people, see what you think. Our local society's

show
and sale is next weekend. I'm doing a tabletop display. The theme of

the
show is "The Wonder of Orchids".

What would be a good tie-in to that theme? I'm usually fairly ingenious,
but I'm stuck on white rabbits, a queen of hearts, tarts, and a looking
glass. ;oD

Any ideas?

Diana

How about an educational exhibit and the variety of locals and
growing conditions. Or if you have related plants... the fact
that this is "Pa" and these 3 - 4 are all related to "Pa" or Both
Parents and this is the offspring. It is a wonder that
hybridizers can combine some of these things. Even pictures of
the parents would work for this type of display.

SuE