Old 10-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Shadow

Default when can i plant fava beans in Florida?

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
.. .
So is the Canadian version written in French?

Yes, I believe it is actually published in both languages.

If you know nothing about the subject, then you really have no reason to
disrupt the conversation other than to be a twit.

My apologies. I was trying to help. I thought the link would be useful as it
spoke of when to plant the seeds in Florida.

Here's a link to keep you amused. Puck off!
http://canuckleheads.com/

Excellent link. Thanks very much. I'm a huge hockey fan and I hadn't seen
this site before. The videos are great. Thanks so much for the URL.

:-)

--
Shadow
Made In Canada, eh.