Old 10-03-2003, 11:56 PM
WNeptune

Default Cold tolerance of Oncidium Sharry Baby

Oops, after writing the last message, I did a search on Lycastes. I
thought they are high light plants - apparently not. Another possible
orchid on my list for my sunroom without much sun ...

Wink

Most growers do not grow Lycastes as high light plants, however, I grow these
with full east sun during spring, summer, and fall, and as much light as I can
give during winter. I believe these do better with as much light as you can
give, short of burning.
I put these outside s soon as there is no more frost and they remain outside
until sometime in Oct.