Old 11-03-2003, 06:23 AM
daniel godwin

Default New to Planted Aquariums

First decide what plants you want to keep, or at least what type of plants
(low light vs. high light) Once you do that, you may or may not need to
change or add to your equipment. What kind of lighting do you have now?
Also, what kind of substrate (gravel)? Water perameters and conditions also
might be helpful. Let us know as much information about your tank, and we
can help you. Alternatively, these links are helpful:
http://www.thekrib.com/
http://www.brainyday.com/jared/aquarium/info.htm
http://www.aquabotanic.com/
and there are lots mo hence:
http://www.google.com

"Sara" wrote in message
m...
I'm trying to set up my 55 gal tank as a planted aquarium. I really
have no ideal where to start and I would like to have some general
information about it. What all do I need to do? Any help at all would
be greatly appreciated.