Old 11-03-2003, 06:09 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] Panels for Greenhouses ??

Mark,

I used panels of structured clear polycarbonate called 'Polytex'... you see
it frequently in commercial greenhouses both as roofing and as side walls.
It comes in 4 or 6 foot widths and of infinite length (just tell them the
length and they trim it, or you can cut it fairly easily with a utility
knife.) Best of all their distribution center is in York PA, which souldn't
be too far from you.

http://www.poly-tex.com

as a roofing:

http://www.bunabayashi.com/images%20II/dcp_0014.jpg