Old 27-02-2006, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Mr. Gardener

Default Clown Loaches v.s. Water Sprite.

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:52:10 GMT, Graypony wrote:

On Fri, 27 May 2005 19:39:42 -0400, "Dr."
wrote:

Hi,

Blah, blah, blah..

My GAWD someone has Watersprite?

I'm in Wash, DC and it seems (actually a fact) that watersprite is
nowhere to be found in the intire area.

Can anyonew prove me wrong? I only need a bloody LEAF!!

Gray

The next time you take your vacation, try Bar Harbor, Maine. I'll meet
you at the supermarket parking lot and be happy to pass on a leaf. A
whole plant, even. Free. The Bar Harbor Chamber of Commerce will thank
you. My water is very soft and acid. 7.0 at the tap, 6.4-6.8 within a
few days. The water sprite seems to do best when neglected. On the
rare occasions when I've run out, my local pet guy orders me some and
I grab it before he can get it into his rock hard alkaline well water.
-- Mr Gardener