Old 11-03-2003, 10:02 PM
Bob Alston

Default Help needed w/ CO2 injection

Actually what I did is unscrew the huge hosebarb that came with the
regulator. Then I connected the Clippard MNV-4K2 that I got from Florida
Driftwood directly to the regulator using a 1/8" NPT female to 1/4" NPT male
adaptor. Should be able to get one at a hardware store. Then, if you have
the Clippard MNV-4K2 (emphesis on the K2) you already have a 1/8 inch ID
hose barb for the airline tubing. Need to put gas-type teflon on the 1/8
and 1/4 threads.

Bob
"Frank Mamone" wrote in message
.. .
Nice deal Bob. How would you adapt that red tube to a diffuser? Do you

need
more connectors?

"Bob Alston" wrote in message
Oops wrong hotlink previously
Rapids Wholesale - Co2 kits - 5-lb new steel tank with dual guage

regulators
$99 item BD435

http://rapidswholesale.net/Merchant2...tore_Code=RWOC
AS&Product_Code=BD435