Old 12-03-2003, 12:22 AM
Jill

Default Salvia collection URGENT

Many thanks, Jill. I have an email address, so I'll pass this on.
No, I don't think they'll be going in that direction. From the map
they showed me, they're staying in the SW. The real pity of it is
that they even have a brand new Plant Finder which lists the nursery
with the NC of Salvias being open from mid-March but .................
--

aye
but when did the PF require the information for the publication!!!!!!

--
Jill Bowis

http://www.poultryscotland.co.uk http://www.henhouses.co.uk
http://www.domesticducks.co.uk http://www.poultry-books.co.uk