Old 07-03-2006, 04:17 AM posted to aus.gardens
Joe

Default Partial screening shrub/tree

Thanks for your suggestions. As for the colour scheme - there is no
particular concern there. Someone did suggest plumbago and the blue
would go quite nicely I would imagine. As it is not primarily to
screen off the view for privacy and doesn't need to be super thick
coverage then I don't necessarily mind the lack of it during winter..
and no - no running about naked then I can assure you..

As for the space, it is on the backyard side of things so there is some
room to play with depth wise and no problems with powerlines.

Roses I already have along the drive so I was looking at alternatives
to this. A hibiscus is a potential, and another suggestion was a crape
myrtle. Any ideas on these? A weeping cherry does look lovely I agree
but I definitely would want at around the 2m in height so if this
doesn't reach that height???