Old 12-03-2003, 07:56 AM
KH

Default Passionfruit (no fruit)

I was under the impression - correct me anyone if I'm wrong here - that
Passionfruit vines had a limited lifespan.. around 8 or so years....
"brainspace" wrote in message
I planted a passionfruit at least 7-8 years ago and for the first 3-4

years
it produced good quantities of fruit. The last 3-4 years however there is

no
fruit at all, although it still flowers. Initially, the leaves were all
quite large but as years go on there are less large leaves and more and

more
small leaves. Is there a way to restore vigour and fruit to it? Does it

need
a prune, and if so when and how much, or is there another solution?