Old 12-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Wayne Greenleaf

Default [IBC] Panels for Greenhouses ??

I was very lucky. A guy bought an older house in my neighborhood and did
not want the greenhouse in the yard (it never hurts to ask). I
"volunteered" to remove it from the property for him, at no charge. It is a
"Northern Light" approximately 20x20 from Gardener Supply
http://www.gardeners.com/department....eptPGID=13596. The
panels are structural aluminum with tedlar film. I have had to deal with
them for repair supplies and have been very please with their helpfulness
and service. Tedlar is a pricey, but very tough.
Lucky in New Orleans,
Wayne Greenleaf