Old 13-03-2006, 09:26 PM posted to triangle.forsale,triangle.gardens
me

Default Organic material - manure, leaves, etc.

"Chuck Jurgens" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have some really bad soil (clay) in my yard and want to ammend it
with organic material. Looking for free and/or cheap manure, leaves,
mulch - anything I can til into the soil to help enrich it.

Chuck
jurgens..at..bellsouth..net

You might also be interested in knowing if the mixture has been
sterilized. If not, you will get *a lot* of weeds.

If you don't care, go to a local horse farm, they usually have lots of
manure around for the taking. Try to get it from the oldest part of
the pile you can, it will smell less.