Old 14-03-2006, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

On 14/3/06 10:56 am, in article
, "Rusty Hinge 2"
wrote:

The message
from June Hughes contains these words:
In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from "Rupert" contains these words:
"Rupert" wrote in message

Just me trying to do battle with all the garbage

What garbage?

Meanwhile, to explain any new influx of garbage you might want to
look at a thread on demon.local (available on google/groups dated
January 9th and headed "We demand the truth"

Janet

And your point about gardening is?

Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

And I'm afraid, the thread that Janet cites shows that at demon.local, Puce
has infuriated people by her flirtations with trolls. It is hard to avoid
drawing some unpleasant conclusions and at least wondering if some of her
friends haven't followed her here.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk