Old 12-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Sara

Default New to Planted Aquariums

I went out to your website and seen your pics of your acquaruims.
Those are great looking tanks. Could you give me some advice on how
you started them and the steps you took?

mallfry (E. Mito) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Sara) writes:

I'm trying to set up my 55 gal tank as a planted aquarium. I really
have no ideal where to start and I would like to have some general
information about it. What all do I need to do? Any help at all would
be greatly appreciated.

Consider ordering a 55-60 gallon tank assortment from trueaquariumplants.com.
When I got my 55 gallon tank last September, I had no clue about what types of
plants I could put in it. Phyl (the owner) asked me what my tank setup was,
made some recommendations as to what to change to up my chance for success, and
then customized the assortment she sent to me to suit my tank. She will spend
as much time with you as you need to answer all your questions and make sure
you know how to proceed planting and maintaining your tank.

Note: I don't work for her and am in no way affiliated with her -- I am just
very impressed with her customer service and quality of plants (like I've said
in here about a million times) and think that places as good as hers should be
recommended to help keep her business booming.

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm