Old 15-03-2006, 11:05 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Mitch Amiano

Default 55 gal barrel? (searched archives and didn't see answer, btw)

There's a home on rt401 heading North between Raleigh and Rolesville,
just after Perry Creek Road, where barrels are regularly sold.

(Don't know if this is the person who sells over the Triangle Trader.)

There is no knowing exactly what went in them. From the smell of the
one's I've picked up I doubt they were used for food - more likely soaps
or fragrances.

cptnevo wrote:
i'm looking for the fabled $5-10 55 gallon food grade barrel for rain
collection, please. ideally in hillsborough.

someone posted about this two years ago, but i didn't see an answer ...
my apologies for any redundancy.

thank you.