Old 12-03-2003, 10:12 PM
Wilma Duncan

Default nutrafin CO2 system

Linda, I have one of these and really like it. I mix my own mixture. I just
fill the bottom up to the lower mark with sugar, add water to the top mark,
mix a half teaspoon of yeast with a little water and a half teaspoon of
sugar add this to my container and have co2 bubbling within a few minutes.
Wilma
"linda mar" wrote in message
hi,

if I buy this CO2 system, is there a cheaper "co2 generating source" that

can use later instead of buying their co2 generating chemicals?
(yeast/sugar, etc...)

also, how long does a typical chemical mixture last for a low KH, 30G
aquarium with moderate planting?

linda