Old 14-02-2003, 10:03 PM
Don

Default Hole in Ice - Canada

Hello Don,

. If you need to get rid of any excess water plants (or gf for
that matter), let me know and I'll drive over.

Jagath
--
Jagath at canada dot com is where I can be reached

Hi, remind me during the spring as I am sure to forget otherwise. We had a
comfortable amount last year so hopefully there will be some extra coming
along this year. The watercress, iris, arrowhead and a few floating plants,
the names of which escape me at the moment, did the best. The lilies and
lotus where pretty but it would be nice to have more of them. I hope to try
a few new plants as well this summer.
After all the snow we ended up with this week, it is nice to think about the
pond plants we may have this summer.
All the best
Don