Old 17-03-2006, 09:49 PM posted to triangle.gardens
?

Default Growing Bell Peppers

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:50:05 GMT in et Derek Mark Edding wrote:

I've read that peppers can become cross pollinated from other varieties
nearby. I wonder if our bell peppers get spicy for this reason, and if
it can affect their growth?

Dunno, I do know that the ball hot peppers (Thick skinned, slightly warm
fruit that are on par with a small bell pepper) crossed with my thai
type hot peppers and I have little marble sized and shaped peppers
on one plant.
Going to see if I can get this to come back on the next generation as
they are awfully cute.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil