Old 19-03-2006, 02:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve

Default New plant & orchid owner...How do I remove faded flowers

yatmei wrote:
Hi. I'm completely new to orchids and have never had any experience
of plants of any sort...so would be really grateful if any of you
could help me out...and advise how and where a fading flower should
be cut.

Short answer: Most flowers fall off on their own when they fade a little
more. If not, just pull them off.

Steve
PS Only the first picture link worked. I fixed the others so I could
see them. For other readers who didn't bother to fix them, you can click
below to see them all:

http://missanonymity.users.btopenworld.com/orchid01.JPG

http://missanonymity.users.btopenworld.com/orchid02.JPG
http://missanonymity.users.btopenworld.com/orchid03.JPG