Old 19-03-2006, 05:40 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Timothy

Default ACE Hardware Fertilizers

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:13:09 -0500, Robert11 wrote:

Hi,
Have always used the Scotts brand of basic lawn fertilizers.
Was wondering, though:
ACE Hardware has their own labeled brands of. Quite a bit cheaper.
Any thoughts on Ace fertilizer ?
"Good" as Scotts, etc. ?
Any burning type of problems with, if inadvertently used ?
Thanks,
Bob

Good day Bob. Fertilizer is fertilizer. All fertilizer contain nitrogen,
phosphorus and potassium in various ammounts and all fertilizer can 'burn'
is over applied. I personally hate Scotts due to their over fertilization
recommendations.

Lawn fertilization is very simple and basic unless you let the fertilizer
companies explain it to you. Check out my fertilization page to figure out
the correct types and amounts.

http://resources.ywgc.com/info/lawnfert.shtml

--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info