Old 24-03-2006, 12:08 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Craig Watts

Default Tomato Help

MJC wrote:
My seedling plants are shriveling up and dieing. I had so much hope for this
year. I have planted an Heirloom, latterly they are the ones my husbands
Grandfather always grew, Mexican Pinks and Yellow Pear. They are in drained
pots right at the window sill. We have just installed 2 raised beds with the
highest of anticpation. What could I possably be doing wrong? There are a
few plants left, can anyone help me save them?

Thanks for any ideas,
MJ

Lights, lights, lights. Get 'em (floresant)sp? low to the plant.

They will grow long reaching for the light out the window
sill and fall over if you do not have lights. We built
something that looks like a saw horse and hang the lights by
a chain and adjust for their growth. All the difference in
the world.

Craig