Old 24-03-2006, 12:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jadel

Default DENDROBIUM loddigesii & Dockrillia wassellii & phals

LISA HOLMES wrote:

Dockrilla wassellii was given to me as a very tiny, out the flask plant
about the year 2000. It is now a fairly large plant. I know it likes lots
of sun but it needs repotting and any information would be helpful. It has
never bloomed.

I have Dock. wassellii. It bloomed for me last year. I give it full
sun all summer here in WV. The flowers are very delicate looking.
They don't last as long as some other orchids I have.

I agree with the others that you need to increase air circulation.

J. Del Col