Old 13-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Pat Meadows

Default How do you get rid of moles without traps

On 13 Mar 2003 15:39:20 -0500,
wrote:

We did too, a very active girl. But, sadly, she is no
longer on the top of the food chain in our densely populated
area, a coyote killed her 10 yards from our house. So much
for kitty control.

Sorry to hear it. There are coyotes in our general area,
but no one has seen them as close to town as we live. We're
in Pennsylvania, and coyotes have moved eastwards, as you
probably know, but they're certainly not as common as they
are in the west.

Ms. Katycat comes in every day at 3:30 pm - dinner time for
her - and she spends her nights indoors. Always.

So we have hopes this will help with the coyote situation.
So far, so good. Fingers crossed.

I'm actually more worried about cars, but our road is very
quiet and she seems to run away whenever a car goes by, so
this is good.

Pat
--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY