Old 13-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Sam Williams

Default [IBC] new members...welcome!

Hello to all the new members!

I have noticed that 6 new members have joined the list. I would
like to welcome you. I don't have a lot to say, but I just wanted to say
welcome and I hope you learn as much as I have since I joined the list
about a year, maybe a year and a half ago. Bonsai is a wonderful art to be
involved in, what you have is always growing...with your knowledge, so
nothing is finished. If some of you are under 25 ( I'm only 15) then you
have plenty of time to learn, and to experiment. I'm not saying, those
over 25 dont, but just that we have a lot of free time! haha. Well I had
some free time, and when I posted my last post just now, i saw a noticable
change in the number of our members. Hope you enjoy yourselves!

Sam Williams
( central Virginia)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++