Old 29-03-2006, 02:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Been removed from garden catalog mailings? Order a Paper catalog here

We have not purchased from garden catalogs in many years because we
have a couple great greenhouses here in town where we shop. I guess
that took us off the mailing lists of places like Gurney's. It was nice
to read them and dream of spring. Now with the Internet we can go right
to their websites and look at all the beautiful flowers and plants but
it's just not the same. If you are like us and still want a paper
catalog to read over and dream about your spring planting time you can
order them from this link;
http://www.greatgardenponds.com/garden-catalogs.htm I added this to
the website I created in January as a result of my own research for
information about water gardens and garden ponds. It also has a lot of
information about gardening in general with sources for information and
hard to find items.