Old 14-03-2003, 02:56 AM

Default Enc. phoenicia - where can I get one?

Have you tried Tropical Orchid Farms in Hawaii? They usually have on hand
quite a few encyclias. Also call up H&R and see if they have one - even if
it is not in their current catalog they always seem to have lots of
seedlings.

-dan

"Cardigan" wrote in message
. ..
Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get an Enc. phoenicia? Oak

Hill
Gardens doesn't have them anymore, and the only other supplier I've found

is
selling seedlings for $50 - more than I want to spend. I used to have

some
links, but I lost them when I moved. Yes, I should have bought the plant
when I had the chance. When am I going to learn that my orchid habit is
more important than my bank balance? :-)

Thanks for your help!

Sarah

Take off the sweater to reply.