Old 03-04-2006, 08:42 PM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete

Default Concealing liner, or how to make seal above liner?

wrote:
normally the liner is sandwiched. see here
http://weloveteaching.com/mypond/etc/lineredge.gif

wilko wrote:

Hi All

I've just made and filled a pond. This one is going to be a fairly
formal pond, and now has slabs cemented in around the edge.

The slabs are above the water level obviously, but I want to conceal
all the liner. Problem is that I don't want the water in contact
diorectly with the cement because it isn't sealed. So the question
is, what should I use to make a waterproof seal all around the pond,
above the liner and just below the slabs so that no liner is showing?

If anyone could recommend a product or technique I would be very
grateful.

Wilko (Berkshire, UK)

How about this edging?
http://www.arghamvillage.co.uk/produ...nd_edging.html