Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Marc W

Default cats

"Gorgeous George" wrote

You cannot! Cats will be cats, dogs will be dogs, kids will be kids. Not
everybody is in to gardening. I just accept it then from time to time a

pet
will demolish something in the garden, a football will demolish some
flowers. I don't live alone in my neighbourhood and not everybody shares

my
gardening obsession.

Are you one of these weirdos who feels so unloved they need to have
five cats or more?

No I do not have any cats, I once had a dog, I do have a kid and a garden. I
am just not one of 'these weirdos' that think my whole neighbourhood should
walk around my garden from ten meters distance, because otherwise they would
destroy something.