Old 25-04-2006, 02:19 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.Jehovahs-witn
Koi-Lo

Default The two faces of ROY - was the two faces of rec.ponds

Hey Carol

Why not just grab a lamp cord and tie it around your neck Carol and
tie it off on a tree limb and go for the big one........If that limb
overhangs one of your so called kiddie pools, those kooi can nibble
on your dying/dead toes, and your thrashing will agitate the water and
add some o2 to it.....Your presence here certainly is not needed or
desired, so take a hike bitch........

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 01:09:48 GMT, NeoTruthSeeker
wrote:
Carol A. Gulley wrote:
The other Koi-Lo is "the real Koi-Lo" from rec.ponds.
start one for me due to my situation on USENET, and my hate of JW.

Doesnt matter. I saw your post on ARJW. You thought that I was joking. I
am calling your Sheirff dept. and the county DA.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.