Old 26-04-2006, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
H Ryder

Default list of poisonous plants

Try educating your children

I am - that is why I do not mind plants such as holly which give you a bad
tummy. What I want to avoid is the risk of them eating something which could
kill them. Education is obviously a good thing but, to a three year old, a
red current and a berry from lords and ladies can look very similar so
given that I #can# try to minimise this risk by removing very toxic plants
from my garden I am trying to. Then I can give them free roam of teh garden,
tell them to ask before eating, and not worry too much

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)