Old 28-04-2006, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Norm

Default PlantFest 2K6 and last year's Plant fest in TFH

Can you point me to more details on Plant Fest 2K6 . . . where it is,
registration, etc.

Norm

wrote:
Thanks to Kevin for the write up in THF for the event.
He gave a good account of what the event entails.

For those willing to take a few days out and not leave the USA, but
still want the experience, the Plant Fest 2K6 is going to be this June
10-17th , with the 11th-13th being the FW portion. 15-17th the Marine
portion.

Stop looking at the glass box, become one with the plants, it'll
provide you with a dramatic change of attitude. Cost is cheap, motel
cost are cheap, food is cheap, the activities are cheap and even folks
that are not really interested in plants enjoy themselves great deal
and have more driftwood than they know what to do with.

Wanna see mermaid weed in it's natural state?
We got plenty for you.

I'll post more details on the barr report web site's free public
section.

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com