Old 29-04-2006, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner

Default Gardening Britain -- Flickr photo sharing group

Small Red Robin wrote:
This follows on the from the earlier thread I started titled '...images
of ordinary uk gardens'.

I've gone ahead and started an image sharing group on Flickr with the
working title 'Gardening Britain'. It was an accident - I thought I was
messing around and working out how the whole group thing worked and
before I knew it someone had already signed up as a member (!!!). So I
guess I'm committed now - I am a slightly reluctant and nervous
administrator.

Have added a few weekly shots of my Golden Hops this late, wet spring. I
Reckon they're 3-4 weeks behind last year's growth.