Old 29-04-2006, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner

Default Gardening Britain -- Flickr photo sharing group

Small Red Robin wrote:
Thanks Derek ... I've just seen the hops. I like the monitoring growth
progress idea. You'll see I've done a similar sequance with my 'garden
view picture'.

Which UK region/county do you garden in (if you don't mind divulging
that info) . I thought I'd keep track of where people are via the tag
system so people in the same area can compare their garden's progress
with others.

11 miles south of Leicester on heavy clay.

We've taken root cuttings this year for a church plant sale - took the
week-by-week pictures to help with the marketing. Last year they came
through late February and it was a race to get the previous year's
growth off before the new lot tangled it in those damp dark days. This
year they didn't come through until the hour went on.