Old 30-04-2006, 12:41 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Pond Friendly Estates

When I was a kid I remember neighborhoods going in that were in the county,
with the idea it would be small farms, so people could have a few acres,
yet have the feel of a residential area. Some of these places became very
fancy and others very junky, but the whole idea being people were friendly
towards, and welcomed/tolerated a couple cows or horses, or chickens
crowing, etc.

I'm wondering if there needs to be a pond friendly neighborhood for people
who welcome the sound of water falls, frogs, fountains, and koi sucking the
rocks clean of kibble? ~ jan