Old 30-04-2006, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Daniel Morrow

Default Any one interested in some hornwort?

Bottom posted.
"UnworthyDuDe" wrote in message
I would see if your community has Local Aquarium Society or club and see

if
you can trade it , sell it or give it away

"Daniel Morrow" wrote in message
Bottom posted.
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"Daniel Morrow" wrote in message
Any one interested in some hornwort? Mine is growing back strong and

will
soon either have to throw it into the compost pit or sell it to some

one.
If
anyone wants any and doesn't mind totally reimbursing me i can send
some
you./them. Good luck and later!

==================
That's very kind of you Daniel. I found one small piece still alive in

one
of my 10g tanks. I'm hoping mine makes a comeback. :-))
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Thanks koi-lo - I hope yours makes a total comeback as well. Offer is
still
open of course - any takers? Good luck and later!

Thanks - that's a good idea! Good luck all and later!