Old 15-03-2003, 11:56 AM
Robert O'Brien

Default [IBC] Hemlock repot ?

Hey folks...I am considering repotting a collected hemlock next weekend...I
think it is a little early for me , the buds haven't really started to swell
yet...but Im not planning any root work other than old soil removal. I'ts
been recovering in it's current pot for 3 years , and I would lke to get a
look at the roots and put it into some better soil. I wasn't sure if maybe it
might not be good for the tree to do it early ?...we're s'posed to have
warmer temps all week ( 40's anyway ! ) Next saturday I'm doing a workshop
and thought it would be ideal to have other more experienced eyes on it
while I repot. Any thoughts ?...good bad ? thanks so much....BobO zone
5/6-western Ma.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++