Old 15-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default Another wheelbarrow question

Richard wrote:

Last summer I needed to borrow a wheelbarrow to haul some stuff around my
yard. My neighbor (elderly lady) loaned me her wheelbarrow, one of the old
fashioned tubular steel handled with the solid wheel type. Needless to say,
while it was in my care the tubular steel crumpled up where it was bolted
to the tub. I need to get her a new one, and she has indicated that she
wants one like that, she does not want a garden cart or anything else. But
the most important thing is she does *NOT* want an inflatable tire, she
wants it solid.

Does anyone make the old fashioned steel tube wheelbarrows anymore?

Check ACE hardware.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both