Old 03-05-2006, 10:06 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
Pooch

Default Fish

I'm no expert, but it sounds to me like an oxygen problem. If you have just
refilled the pond, the and the plants haven't had enough time to do their
thing, than your fish may be very lethargic. I would increase the aeration
and see what happens. You can never over aerate, so it's worth a try.

"Tri_EK" wrote in message
t...
I had a leak in my garden pond and had to take the fish out and put in a
new liner. That was realy pain. I put new water in, chlorine neutralizer,
and bio start for the pond.

I put the fish back in and they seem to be alright but they have been
hiding near the pump. They only come out when there is food and that is
only for a short time.

Any ideas why they are not actively swimming. I have a combination of Koi
and regualr Goldfish.