Old 04-05-2006, 02:25 AM posted to aus.gardens
Permaculture with Bill Mollison

Default I'm Looking for Permaculture Videos / DVD's by or about Bill Mollison.

I'm Looking for Permaculture Videos / DVD's by or about Bill Mollison.

I had some really good & inspiring ones on video many years ago
(Visionaries - Bill Mollison + another 4 or 5 part series) but they
were lost while moving unfortunately.

It was incredible how even semi desert areas were transformed into
lush food-forests using few inputs, so imagine what could be done in
Australia using these amazing & proven techniques.

Bill Mollison really puts the Gardening Australia permaculture
'attempts' to shame.

If anyone knows where to get them, please respond.

Thank you very much.