Old 06-05-2006, 08:05 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat

Default flexiponds, anyone?

seneca wrote:
Anyone got, of knows anything about flexiponds? It’s a rigid pondmade
from “a revolutionary rubberised material” which means itcan be folded
up and delivered in a box. According to the manufacturer it’s like a
cross between a flexible and a rigid liner with the advantages of both
and none of their associated problems. I’m considering getting one, but
thought I’d ask if anyone had any experience of them. Here’s a link to a
website selling them.

http://tinyurl.com/mpa98

--
seneca

sorry 。。but I donot konw what your
meaning i am a new comer in this group ..