Old 08-05-2006, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
The Space Boss

Default PLEASE help me identify this tree

I have these trees in my backyard that are basically more like WEEDS
than trees. They seem to grow anywhere, and they grow tall. The trunks
or stalks of these trees get fairly thick but they are extremely easy
to cut through. The leaves leave a strong, peculier oder on your hands
when touched.

I had a tree guy come to my house and he told me these were "Lanthis
trees". I looked all over the internet and found no mention of such
things.

Please help me identify these trees. Thanks.