Old 08-05-2006, 11:58 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terry Collins

Default Shirleys No17

Potaroo wrote:
I have rid my yard of lawn in favour of using the backyard for a better
purpose. It's now a mix of native Oz and French style potager.
The problem I have is I have an unused bag of Shirleys No17 lawn food. What
can I use this for other than lawn. Can it be used for my exotics, eg
rosemary, lavendar, vegetables, globe artichoke, rhubarb etc?

As I understand it, it is just &&* 343434[1] which is just a leaf growth
promotant and so is excellent for leafy vegetables.

[1] what ever {:-).