Old 15-03-2003, 11:20 PM
D&M

Default Amazon Sword......?

Thanks Charles!

"Charles" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:38:22 -0500, "D&M" wrote:

Got a new plant a little while ago, Amazon sword. Was told about

reproducing
in about a 20 second speech on care.

I now have a "sprout", shooting 2" out of the water, and I remember
something she said (woman at the lfs) about weighing it down in the
substrate to form another plant. Like I said, it was a fast speech, the

girl
no longer works there. Now I have this beautiful Amazon with a sprout

poking
out of the aquarium. I could prune, but wondering about these flowers I

hear
about, and reproducing plants, etc.,

Cheers

Most likely flowers, and after the flowers, most likely new plants
will start at each point where there was a flower. No need to do
anything immediate, let it bloom and enjoy that, when that gets old
tuck the stalk back under the water.
_

- Charles
-