Old 08-05-2006, 11:39 PM posted to aus.gardens
Terry Collins

Default whipper snipper

g len wrote:

just to get the idea when next the machine is started work the head in
toward the material to be cut you will see when the tip is working.

I've used a couple of brands and both had this wonderful effect on a
leftward swing. cut beautifully. Rightwards was rubbish.

in all cases i would not recommend tap-n-go heads, to me they take
away the hands on of the user and are very line wastefull,

I prefer the tap and go as all I ever had to do tap the head to get more
line. If you are working in a mixed environment with thick, rocks,
rubbish, etc, the tap-and-go head certainly saved downtime. but then,
our cord came on a large real.